After playing over 30 Spring Training games in Phoenix for Spring Training, the Milwaukee Brewers return home to Miller Park to close the exhibition season with two games against the Chicago White Sox. The Brewers and their former American League Central rivals will play Friday at 7:10 p.m. and on Saturday at 1:10 p.m.
Tickets for both games are available and are priced at $10 (Field Diamond Box was $15 but are sold out). General parking is $9 if purchased in advance and $10 on the day of the game. Preferred parking is $14 in advance and $18 on the day of the game. Tickets are available by visiting the Miller Park Box Office, online at Brewers.com or by calling the Brewers ticket office at 414-902-4000 or 1-800-933-7890.
The Brewers would also like to make fans aware of several logistical notes before the games this weekend.
– I-94 Lane Closures – The Brewers want to ensure the fan experience at Miller Park is enjoyable and that begins with traveling to and from the game. Throughout the early season games, periodic lane closures will be in effect on I-94. Fans are encouraged to stay up to date on traffic information by visiting the Wisconsin Department of Transportation website at http://www.511wi.gov for up to the minute lane closures, alternate routes and other traffic information.
– Gate Times – Gate times at Miller Park have been adjusted for the 2013 season. Gates will open 90 minutes prior to first pitch for all games this season except Opening Day and all Saturday games in June July and August. For those games, gates will open two hours prior to first pitch.
– Parking Lots – The Miller Park parking lots will open three hours prior to all games this season.
– Weather – With the unusually cold outdoor temperatures this month, fans may care to bring a light jacket to the exhibition games, especially the evening game on Friday. Temperatures in Miller Park will be approximately 30 degrees warmer than outside, meaning it may feel slightly cooler than normal inside the seating bowl.
– Design a YOUniform – In January at Brewers On Deck, the Brewers announced Ben Peters as the winner of the “Design a YOUniform” contest. Nearly 700 fans entered their alternate uniform designs in the contest, and Peters’ winning uniform will be worn by the team for the game on Saturday. Merchandise featuring the winning design is on sale at the Brewers Team Store by Majestic.