Good evening Brewer Nation!
This may or may not come as a surprise to you, but I do all of this Brewer Nation stuff for free. Nobody pays me money for any of this. Due to that, I don’t have money to put back into it in way of prizes as a rule. That being said, I was fortunate enough to come across an extra pair of tickets to Brewers On Deck for this coming Sunday. I’ll save you the details as to why and how, but suffice it to say that I’m holding a pair that I cannot make use of.
Far be it from me to deny two additional Brewers fans entry to the annual winter Brewers fan fest. And rather than just give them to some personal friends who might not even use them, I’ve decided to give them away to a member of the Brewer Nation!
Therefore, in order to make it relatively fair for everyone to get involved and have a chance to win, I’ve decided to hold a little contest.
I want to make you work for it just a little bit though because I want someone to win the pair that actually really wants to win them. As a result, I’m sending you on a bit of a scavenger hunt across my blog.
Ten questions, relatively easy to answer. Send your answers in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (if the link doesn’t launch your email client, then just copy and paste)
- What is the full date of the first blog post in the Brewer Nation archive? (Full date = month, day, year)
- Who is the fourth player on the Milestone Tracker?
- Who first wore #55 in a regular season game for the Brewers?
- Who most recently wore #29 in a regular season game for the Brewers?
- What ranking did the Brewer Nation earn in 2012 Top 100 MLBlogs?
- Who did I choose as the Brewers DHL “Hometown Hero”?
- What is the first name of the blog’s creator?
- What is the title of the earliest post in October of 2008?
- Who is being inducted into the Brewers Walk of Fame in 2013?
- When (year) was #72 worn during the regular season for the Brewers?
- What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
(Yes, I only asked for ten answers. You don’t have to respond to #11. I just couldn’t help myself.)
You have until Friday at noon CT to send your entry. Winner will be contacted at the reply to email address from whence the entry came. Then arrangement for the exchange will be made. In the event that the winner only wants one ticket, the second ticket will be offered down the winners list until a home is found.
I’m not simply taking the first correct entry. All correct entries by Friday at noon will have an equal chance of being selected as the winning entry. If no entries get all 10 answers correct, I will choose among the entries with nine correct, so on and so forth until a winner is found.
Do I need to say “Void where prohibited”, or “No purchase necessary”? Well, if I do, then I did.
Good luck and I hope you win. Yes, you.