The Milwaukee Brewers today announced details for a Postseason Single Game Ticketing Opportunity that will give fans an opportunity to register for the right to purchase tickets to potential individual 2012 Postseason games held at Miller Park.
Beginning Monday, September 24 at noon CT., fans interested in registering may go to Brewers.com/postseason and look for the link to “Postseason Single Game Ticketing Opportunity.”
With inventory expected to be very limited, it is likely that only a very small number of fans will be selected to purchase tickets through this registration opportunity.
“In 2011, we had over 200,000 fans register for a similar opportunity and we were only able to accommodate a very small fraction of them,” said Rick Schlesinger, Brewers Chief Operating Officer. “As such, we encourage fans looking for guaranteed Postseason ticket rights to contact our ticket sales office at 414-902-HITS and place a deposit on 2013 Season Seats.”
Fans looking to ensure tickets to Postseason games at Miller Park may bypass this single game registration by placing a deposit on a Season Seat Plan for 2013. Details on all Postseason ticket options follow:
POSTSEASON SINGLE-GAME TICKETING OPPORTUNITY
- Registration for the Wild Card and National league Division Series (NLDS) rounds will begin at 12:00 p.m. CT Monday, September 24 and will close at 11:59 p.m. CT, Sunday, September 30.
- The Brewers will conduct a random selection of winners from the pool of registrants for each of the three Postseason series. The Wild Card and NLDS winners will be notified via email on Tuesday, October 2 and will have the opportunity to purchase up to four (4) tickets to one (1) game of the Wild Card OR NLDS, while supplies last.
- While registration for the Wild Card and NLDS will close on September 30, it will remain open for the National League Championship Series and World Series. Winners for those two rounds will be selected from the pool of registrants at later dates. Registrants (including winners of previous drawings) will be eligible for each drawing.
- All 2012 Postseason tickets purchased for individual games through Brewers.com will be “print at home.”
- There is no charge to register for this opportunity, and additional rules and information are available at Brewers.com/postseason.
GUARANTEED RIGHTS TO POSTSEASON TICKETS
- The first option is for fans to purchase a Full Season Ticket Plan for the 2013 season. Fans who select this option will be given the opportunity to purchase tickets to ALL 2012 Postseason games at Miller Park, including the World Series (while supplies last).
- The second option is for fans to purchase a 20-Game Plan for the 2013 season. Those who choose this option will be given the opportunity to purchase tickets to all 2012 Wild Card, NLDS and NLCS games at Miller Park (while supplies last).
- Fans interested in either one of these two options can visit Brewers.com/postseason or call 414-902-HITS.