by South Side Rob
Do you "buy" into the following thoughts or, do you "sell" this as being false in your opinion. I understand that this may be a common segment on the TV show "Around the Horn". This is not an attempt at plagiarism, I just don’t know of another way to explain what I am trying to compile from the Brewer Nation.
- Do you feel the Brewers will be improved over the 2007 team, buy or sell and why.
- The Cubs feel that signing Japanese player Kosuke Fukudome will produce more offense than Jacque Jones was able to produce in 2007, buy or sell and why.
- The Cubs have announced that Ryan Dempster will be part of the starting rotation this season instead of being the closer. Does this make the Cubs’ rotation better, buy or sell and why.
- With Dempster’s move to the rotation, it appears the closers job will go to Carlos Marmol. Will he be better at closing than Ryan Dempster was, buy or sell and why.
- Cincinnati will be better in 2008 simply because they now have an established closer in Francisco Cordero, buy or sell and why.
- The NL Central will be a 2-team race, Chicago and Milwaukee, buy or sell and why.
- The St. Louis Cardinals should be favorites for finishing in last place in this year’s NL Central, buy or sell and why.
- With Erik Bedard traded to the Mariners, the Orioles will now trade 2nd basemen Brian Roberts to the Cubs, buy or sell and why.
- Ned Yost will stay with a consistent lineup for most of the first month of the season regardless of the results, buy or sell and why.
- If a friend of yours gives you a topic of discussion, even if its far-fetched, it should be okay to be posted on this blog and we should not have to reveal our sources, buy or sell and why.
I will post my answers in the comment section like everyone else. Thank you for your participation. In closing, never be afraid to email me South Side Rob if you have an idea for a column in the Nation. Guest articles are always welcome. This is a Brewer community. Sometimes, Rygg and myself are fresh out of new ideas to discuss and could always use the help of others. Thanks once again for making this blog one of the most active blogs in cyberspace…